- If residing in the Parish of Mitcham, enrolment at St. John's Catholic Primary School is determined by geographical boundaries as outlined in the attached map.
- The Parish will consider applications from outside the zone if there is room in the particular grade or at the year level.
- If there are insufficient places at one of the Parish Schools, but there is placement available at the other Parish School, parents may be invited to make application to that school.
- Parents of non-Catholic, non-baptised children who desire them to be baptised are required to first contact the Parish Priest and or Pastoral Associate.
- This Enrolment Policy is consistent with the CEM Enrolment Policy.